The R8600 Radio Test Hub is designed to meet the demanding requirements of RF production environments. Able to withstand 150 Watts of continuous RF power input, the R8600 was explicitly engineered to provide a cost-effective solution for 24/7 manufacturing use. Once deployed, it requires minimal operator intervention beyond making the physical RF connections.
The Radio Test Hub provides reliable, easy-to-operate testing for manufacturers of LMR radios and other RF devices. It operates without an embedded display to make efficient use of manufacturing rack space in an ATE environment, and features an expansive suite of scripting options including our native Monitor & Control language and HP8920 emulation. Powered by our Software Defined Radio architecture, the R8600 is ideal as both an upgrade to enable testing of modern digital radio technologies and for the production of analog radios and RF devices.
Two units can fit side-by-side in a standard 19” rack. The units stand less than 4RU high. A backpack accessory is also available for portable use.
Signal Strength Meter
Broad & Narrow Band
AM Modulation Meter
FM Deviation Meter
Frequency Error Meter
RF Signal Generator
Audio Signal Generator
Cable Fault Locator
Return Loss/VSWR bridge (opt.)
TETRA TMO and DMO
TETRA Base Station
PTC: Positive TrainControl
NCDN Type C Trunking
- Reduces test time by over 80%
- Maintains consistency and accurate test results from radio to radio
- Can be used by non-technical personnel
- Adjustable Pass/Fail indicators flag radio defects
- Results can be stored on the R8000 and exported to a USB drive for analysis with PC spreadsheet software
- Comprehensive test report shows date of test, model, serial number, operator ID and complete test record
Range: 250 kHz to 3 GHz (1 GHz standard, 3 GHz optional)
Size: 23.9cm high x 32.3cm wide x 19.1cm deep
Display: 8.4” LCD, visible in sunlight, with wide viewing angle Spec. An.
Noise Floor: -120 dBm (-140 dBm at narrow spans)
RF Input: 50 W 5 Min, 150 W maximum