- Signal source frequency range: 10 Hz to 1/3/5/10/20/30/50 MHz
- Basic accuracy up to ±0.05%
- ALC function
- Output impedance 25Ω/100Ω, switchable
- Support meter mode and list mode, can used with various fixtures, such as: liquid dielectric material test fixture, dielectric material test fixture and magnetic material test fixture
- Ultra-high measuring speed < 3ms
- Open circuit/short circuit/load calibration function
- Up to four component parameters can be selected in the electric meter mode. The induction and DCR values can be measured and displayed simultaneously
- Auto component classification: Comparator function and Handler BIN classification function
- Support RS-232、GPIB、Handler、LAN、USB Host/Device interfaces
- PC connection data analysis software is available
Microtest 6630 LCR Meter
The 6630 precision LCR meter provide seven frequency options (10 Hz to 1/3/5/10/20/30/50MHz), it is suitable for the LCR testes of AC signals. The measurement in a continuously changing environment can be executed stage-by-stage with the test frequency and grade, and high-speed continuous tests can be performed under different test and mode conditions. The 6630 has output impedance 25Ω/100Ω can be switched, Auto Level control(ALC) , List mode function. Comparator function and Handler BIN classification function for component good and defective product classification. It supports RS-232、GPIB、Handler、LAN、USB Host/Device.
The 6630 also supports a variety of fixtures, such as liquid dielectric material test fixture, dielectric material test fixture and magnetic material test fixture.