Anritsu Mobile Interference Hunting System – “Interference Hunting Made Easy”
The key elements are an Anritsu spectrum analyzer, a magnet mount omnidirectional antenna, a Windows® tablet and the MX280007A Mobile InterferenceHunter Software with the following features:
- Start rolling quicker and find interference faster than any other solution with less than 5 minute set-up, user-friendly operation, and powerful patent-pending software algorithms.
- Follow direction indicators on map to locate interference source.
- See a map view showing the driven route with signal strength markers along with position estimates of the interferer all on a dash-mounted tablet PC.
- Special features allowing users to detect interferers in LTE uplink bands, periodic (or pulsed) signals and wideband interferers.
- Voice prompts direct the driver to the estimated interference location for safe one-person operation.
- Utilize a small magnet mount omnidirectional antenna for inconspicuous operation at the desired frequency of interest within the range of the spectrum analyzer.
- Drive close enough to be within walking distance of the interference to pinpoint the source with ourMA2700A Handheld InterferenceHunter Solution with a directional antenna.