- Portable Handheld Receivers
- Multi-Channel Scanning up to 12 Channels
- 40-λ lee Criteria Conformance: 550 samples/second
- 127 dBm DANL
- 35 dBc Adjacent Channel Rejection
- Distance Sampling Mode with Wheel Trigger Support
The PathFinder™ is Consultix supreme receiver which presents unparalleled performance when it comes to outdoor measurements.
The compact battery-operated device is engineered particularly for outdoor CW drive-test applications and RF environment scanning. Hence, the instrument is designed to deliver very high sampling speeds with superior immunity to interference in crowded RF ambiance.
The receiver is supported by the company’s WALKVIEW™ data collection applications to automatically test & scan multiple CW signals. Its sampling speed allows scanning multiple bands in parallel while coping with the 40-λ Lee Criteria.
The test results including RSSI levels & location information are mapped on the software and can be archived or exported into a variety of radio planning software tools.